Discussion Questions - Week 13
Unfolding Grace – Week 13
Israel enters the land (Joshua 1-4)
Read pages 169-179 in Unfolding Grace this week.
- Why do you believe it’s important to let go of “old chapters” in your life? Are there any “old chapters” in your life you need to let go? Please pray for each other as you share these “old chapters” that the Lord would help you to put these in the rear-view mirror.
- Do you know the mission of Hutto Bible Church? How can you incorporate KNOW LOVE LIVE TELL in your daily lives?
- Do you have any fears as you enter a new chapter? What are they? Would you consider memorizing 2 Timothy 1:7? What do you see the benefits of faith as you face fear?
- Do you have trouble counting on God’s promises? Are you aware of the gift of His presence? What steps can you take to ensure that you can know He is with you?
- Have you been discouraged as you journey through a new chapter? Would you be willing to share your discouragement with the other members of your small group? Please pray for each other with the calm assurance that the Lord is with you.
- What are the benefits of saturating yourself with Scripture? Why do you think the Lord focused of Joshua’s character first; instead of military strategies or competencies? Are you in Scripture daily?
- From Sunday’s sermon, what did you find either most encouraging or most challenging?