Discussion Questions - Week 14
Unfolding Grace – Week 14
Israel Enters the Land (Judges 1-4)
Read pages 183-196 in Unfolding Grace this week.
- How is Israel’s story in the book of Judges your story also?
- What does the cross mean to you?
- What does the resurrection mean to you?
- What do they mean for the world?
- From Sunday’s sermon, what did you find either most encouraging or most challenging?
The Cross of Christ
The cross not only brings Christ's life to an end, it ends also the first life, the old life, of every one of His true followers. It destroys the old pattern, the Adam pattern, in the believer's life, and brings it to an end. Then the God who raised Christ from the dead raises the believer and a new life begins.
This, and nothing less, is true Christianity.
The cross stands high above the opinions of men and to that cross all opinions must come at last for judgment. We must do something about the cross, and one of two things only we can do--flee it or die upon it.
- A.W. Tozer
More in HBC Blog
June 15, 2021Unfolding Grace - Week 24
June 15, 2021Israel se compromete nuevamente a obedecer a Dios (Nehemías 8-10)
June 15, 2021Semana 24 - Israel se compromete nuevamente a obedecer a Dios