TITUS - Week 4: The Character of a Healthy Church
Week 4: The Character of a Healthy Church
- From Sunday’ssermon, what did you find either most encouraging or most challenging?
- Read Titus 2:1-10.What instructions are given specifically for Titus? Why is teaching the truth so important?
- Of the4 types of people listed in verses 2-8, which type are you? As you look at your life, how do Paul’s words here offer you both encouragement and challenge?
- Men, whatspecific areas of growth listed do you need to focus on? Women, what specific areas of growth listed do you need to focus on?
- Where do today’syoung men and women learn how to think and behave? How would it be different if there were godly older men and women serving as mentors?
- If you areolder, are you deserving of the respect of younger believers; and are you using your position intentionally to help those younger than you?
- How canboth older and younger believers profit from these kinds of relationships?
- Older menand women, what are you currently doing to finish well spiritually? How can you encourage a younger believer this week?
- Younger menand women, what are your currently doing to build the right spiritual foundation? How can you seek counsel from an older believer this week?
- How canthe way we live and the way we work make the gospel either appealing or unappealing to outsiders?
More in HBC Blog
January 4, 2022Pursuing God in 2022
December 1, 2021How to Not Lose Heart
December 1, 2021TITUS - Week 7: Thick Skin and a Tender Heart