Unfolding Grace - Week 33
Unfolding Grace – Week 33
The Church’s Mission Begins (Acts 1-4)
Read pages 501-514 in Unfolding Grace this week.
- From Sunday’s sermon, what did you find either most encouraging or most challenging?
- From Acts 1-4, what did you find either most encouraging or most challenging?
- What do you think of when you hear the word, “Devotion”? What are you devoted to in your life? Do your actionsshow your devotion? What are some things you need to be devoted to, that you are currently not?
- Of the 4 elements mentioned in Acts 2:42, (apostles’ teaching, fellowship, breaking of bread, prayer) which one has been the most challenging in the last 18 months? Which one have you grown in the most?
- How is it possible for the church to do good things yet still miss the Great Commission? What are some of those good things?
- Who is pouring into your spiritual life right now? Who are you pouring into?
- What does obedience to the Great Commission mean? How are you living it out in each arena of your life right now (home, parenting, workplace, etc.)?
Memory Verse: And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. (Acts 2:42)