Unfolding Grace - Week 37
1. From Sunday’s sermon, what did you find either most encouraging or most challenging?
2. From your reading of Ephesians 1-3, what did you find most encouraging, challenging, or confusing?
3. Read Ephesians 1:3-14. Meditate on what God has done for you and how He sees you if you are “in Christ.” How does it make you feel?
4. How does it encourage you to know where all of this is heading? “God works all things according to the counsel of His will.” Why do we need to reflect on this truth today?
5. Read Ephesians 2:1-10. Look back on your life before you met Jesus. How does in line up with what Paul writes in verses 1-3?
6. Why would an under-appreciation of the hard truths of these verses keep you from rejoicing in the miracle of your own salvation?
7. Why are the words “But God” so sweet?
8. Read Ephesians 3:1-10. How has this passage impacted your view of the local church?
9. What about the church would cause the “rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms” to marvel? How does the local church display the “manifold wisdom of God”?
10. Hutto Bible Church is a trophy cabinet of God’s grace and wisdom. How will this affect your attitude about going to Hutto Bible Church next Sunday?