Hutto Bible Church is excited to announce that we are providing both Online and In-Person services.
Because of the need to ensure safe social distancing, it is going to look very different than what we are used to. Here is the plan we have laid out for gathering in-person that we feel is the most loving way to gather with others and is the most honoring to God:
Pre-registration is required for in-person services and is what helps us determine the amount of services we need to have each week.
8:00 AM - Family Service
9:30 AM - Family Service PLUS
- Children's Ministry for Nursery through 5th Grade
- Student Ministry for 6th - 12th Grade
11:00 AM - Family Service PLUS
- Children's Ministry for Nursery through Pre-K
Our in-person services currently offer live preaching and live music.
- Families will need to pre-register for the service time they will attend.
- Anyone that is in the at-risk category, lives with someone that is, or is not ready to gather in person yet, is encouraged to continue participating in our online service from home.
Here are further measures we are taking to ensure that it is as safe as possible to begin meeting for worship in person:
- Anyone that is experiencing any symptoms of illness is asked to stay home.
- Everyone in attendance that is age 5 and over will be required to wear a mask.
- Anyone whose recent travel has resulted in self-quarantine is asked to stay home.
- People will be seated by family group in chairs with rows that are six feet apart.
- We have carefully created cleaning/sanitizing procedures that are completed by trained staff and volunteers.
For anyone that is in the at-risk category, lives with someone that is, or is not ready to gather in-person yet, we will continue to provide online services each week.
CLICK HERE for our Online Services
CLICK HERE for Hutto Bible Kids Online
We are so thankful to serve a church family that loves one another and, above all, loves Jesus. We ask for your complete participation with the plan and guidelines we have set in place and we ask for your grace and patience as we proceed on this uncharted adventure together.