Hutto Bible Church is excited to announce our plans to begin meeting again. Our elders and staff have spent a lot of time praying over and planning out what it will look like for us to gather again for services in the near future. We have taken our time making these decisions because it is so important to do whatever we can to maintain the health and safety of everyone involved.
Because of the need to ensure safe social distancing, there will be changes and when we gather, it is going to look very different than what we are used to. Here is the plan we have laid out for gathering in person that we feel is the most loving way to gather with others and is the most honoring to God:
Pending any sudden increase in COVID-19 cases in our area or any changes in government recommendations, we plan to begin gathering again for worship on Sunday, June 7.
To increase the amount or space we have and reduce the amount of services we need to add, we will have two service locations and five Sunday service times to choose from:
Hutto Bible Church (301 West Street, Hutto, TX)
- 8:00 a.m.
- 9:30 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m.
The Lone Oak Barn (1810 N Co Rd 122, Round Rock, TX 78665)
- 9:00 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m.
Initially, worship will be a shared family-style service with preaching and worship presented in a video format. Our goal is to move as quickly as we can to safely reintroduce live elements to the service.
- We will not have any in-person Children's Ministry or Student Ministry services, until we feel we can safely do so.
- Families will need to pre-register for the campus and service time they will attend. Children and students will be asked to sit with and remain near their parents at all times.
- Anyone that is in the at-risk category, lives with someone that is, or is not ready to gather in person yet, is encouraged to continue participating in our online service from home.
Here are further measures we are taking to ensure that it is as safe as possible to begin meeting for worship in person:
- Anyone that is experiencing any symptoms of illness is asked to stay home.
- Everyone in attendance that is age 5 and over will be required to wear a mask.
- Anyone whose recent travel has resulted in self-quarantine is asked to stay home.
- People will be seated by family group in plastic chairs at least six feet apart from any other people in attendance.
- We have carefully created a cleaning routine that will include the sanitization of all chairs, restrooms and commonly shared surfaces. This will be completed after each service by trained staff and volunteers.
We are so thankful to serve a church family that loves one another and, above all, loves Jesus. We ask for your complete participation with the plan and guidelines we have set in place and we ask for your grace and patience as we proceed on this uncharted adventure together.