C-Groups for Middle School Students
Every Wednesday until January 4, 2023
7:00pm – 8:15pm
Location: 305 West Street, Hutto, TX 78634Category: Student Ministry | Coordinator: Trey Dove
C-Groups stand for “Community Groups” and they are for Middle School students. The goal is to expose our middle schoolers to several things:
- The story of the Bible. Our C-Groups go through a three-year curriculum called, The Gospel Project, which takes them through the entire story arc of the Bible – beginning in Genesis and ending in Revelation. Our hope is that by the time they have moved on to our High School ministry they have established a familiarity with the story of the Bible, and a clear understanding of the gospel message presented all throughout the book.
- Spiritual Disciplines. While there are several practices that we can implement into our daily life that will help form us as disciples of Jesus, our goal in C-Groups is to begin flexing some spiritual muscles with our middle school students. The disciplines we try to expose them to are basic, but helpful, nonetheless. They include: weekly bible reading/study, accountability and prayer.
- Community. Finally, our goal with our C-Groups is to create a fun environment where our students can grow in intimacy as brothers and sisters in Christ. We need the community that God has provided through His Church, and we want to further establish – as best as we can – both the necessity and the joy of being a part of Christ’s people.
MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS / C GROUP
- Will be going through The Gospel Project
- Wednesday evenings / 7:00-8:15pm
- At the Warehouse
- 305 West St. (Rear)