- Counselor (Non-professional): Works with people to understand their needs and give direction around budgeting, special needs, etc.
- Fund Raising Team Member: Plans and executes fund raising events and activities.
- Benevolence Team Member: Determines benevolence request needs and provision.
If you want to volunteer for a benevolence position, email email@example.com.
- Greeters: Welcomes families at the Children's Ministry desk and escorts them to class.
- Preschool Worship Leaders (1st hour): Helps with skits, runs computer media, plays musical instruments, or performs with puppets.
- Elementary Worship Leaders (2nd hour): Helps with skits or runs computer media.
- Environment Artists: Creates dynamic classrooms by painting, building, or decorating sets.
- Connections Teammate: Writes welcome notes, birthday cards, and "miss you" cards.
- Parent Communication Teammate: Sends out weekly communication to parents.
- Outreach Teammates: Plans and volunteers at events (like Family Movie Night) to reach our community.
- Organizer: Organizes classrooms monthly.
- Sunday School Teachers: Preapares weekly teaching plans. Plans crafts and activities. Cares for children in the classrooms.
- Buddy Teachers: Works one-on-one with special need children.
If you want to volunteer for a Children's Ministry position, email Jeanene@huttobible.com.
- Announcement Presenter: Delivers Sunday Morning announcements, filmed on camera.
- Photographer: Takes pictures of worship services and other special events.
If you want to volunteer for a communication position, email Sarah@huttobible.com.
- Adult Sunday School Host: Helps set up and provide refreshements for Adult Sunday School classes.
- Greeter: Greets guests on Sunday mornings either before first or second service.
- Newcomer Welcome Team Member: Contacts new visitors with welcome messages.
- Usher:Welcomes people to the Worship Center and helps them find seating. Assists in collection of offering and Connection Pads.
- Welcome Desk Attendant: Greets new guests, gathers contact information, and hands out gift bags.
If you want to volunteer for a Connections Ministry position, email Doug@huttobible.com.
Team members contribute any technical or trade skills to repair, clean, or maintain the church campus and buildings.
If you want to volunteer for the facilities team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Finance team members must be members of the church.)
- Counters: Counts Sunday morning giving, makes bank deposits, and runs reports.
- Accounting: Helps manage monthly reconciliation, reporting, etc.
If you want to volunteer for a finance position, email Ryan@huttobible.com.
- Coffee Servers: Arrives early to set up and refill coffee stations. Commitment is once per month.
- Bread Bakers: Bakes bread or other goodies for Sunday morning once every 4-6 weeks.
If you want to volunteer for a hospitality position, email Doug@huttobible.com.
Team members troubleshoot staff equipment issues, solving problems with laptops, printers, and networking equipment.
If you want to volunteer for the I.T. team, email Ryan@huttobible.com.
Volunteers aid the office manager in various tasks, answers the phone, and covers the desk in her absence.
If you want to volunteer for the office, email Jeanene@huttobible.com.
- Small Group Leaders (Sunday Morning): Facilitates discussion amongst teenagers.
- Community & Discipleship Group Leaders: Leads a group of teenagers in growing in their faith through Bible Study, fellowship, and activities.
- Sunday Morning Assistants: Takes attendance, runs sound board, and creates and runs games.
If you want to volunteer for a Student Ministry position, email Trey@huttobible.com.
- Fund Raiser: Goes to local businesses to solicit sponsorships or donations.
- Church Partner: Works with other churches int he area to partner with the program.
- Shoppers: Picks up food supplies from grocery stores
- Clean Up/Organizer: Ensures that Weekend Lunchbox are is neat and organized prior to Sunday services or other weekend events.
If you want to volunteer for a Weekend Lunchbox position, email email@example.com.
- Set Up/Clean Up Volunteers: Sets up and tears down for Bible study, retreats, and other big events.
- Hospitality Volunteers: Makes coffee, refreshments, or gifts depending upon the event.
- Administrators: Helps with registration, promotions, or office needs.
- Tech Volunteers: Runs sound, videos, etc. for Bible study, retreats, and other events.
- Small Group Leaders: Facilitates samll group discussions for Bible study or retreats.
- Worship Leaders: Leads ladies in worship time for Bible study, retreats, and other events.
- Childcare Coordinators: Recruits, schedules, and oversees childcare workers for Women's Bible Study.
If you want to volunteer for a Women's Ministry position, email Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Musicians: Plays instruments with band during weekly Sunday services.
- Seasonal Décor Team: Decorates the Worship Center for special events and holidays.
If you want to volunteer for a worship position, email Doug@huttobible.com.