WE HAVE RE-OPENED!
Hutto Bible Church is excited to announce that we are gathering in-person for Sunday services. Because of the need to ensure safe social distancing, it looks different than what we are used to. Here is the plan we have laid out for gathering in person that we feel is the most loving way to gather with others and is the most honoring to God:
SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES & INFORMATION
8:00 AM - Family Service
9:30 AM - Family Service PLUS
11:00 AM - Family Service PLUS
Register now by going to EVENTS in your CHURCH CENTER APP or by clicking below:
Join us for one of our services. Each service will have live preaching and live music.
- Families will need to pre-register for the service time they will attend. Children and students will be asked to sit with and remain near their parents during the 8AM service.
- Anyone that is in the at-risk category, lives with someone that is, or is not ready to gather in person yet, is encouraged to continue participating in our online service from home.
Here are further measures we are taking to ensure that it is as safe as possible to begin meeting for worship in person:
- Anyone that is experiencing any symptoms of illness is asked to stay home.
- Everyone in attendance that is age 5 and over will be required to wear a mask.
- Anyone whose recent travel has resulted in self-quarantine is asked to stay home.
- People will be seated by family group spaced apart from any other people in attendance.
- We have carefully created a cleaning/sanitizing routine that will include the sanitization of all restrooms and commonly shared surfaces. This is completed after by trained staff and volunteers.
We currently offer Children's Ministry classes for Nursery through 5th Grade during our 9:30AM service.
During our 11:00AM service, we offer classes for Nursery, Preschool & Pre-K only.
Pre-registration is required and space is limited.
We currently offer a combined Student Ministry Service for 6th through 12th graders during our 9:30AM service only. Pre-registration is required.
We are so thankful to serve a church family that loves one another and, above all, loves Jesus. We ask for your complete participation with the plan and guidelines we have set in place and we ask for your grace and patience as we proceed on this uncharted adventure together.
Please feel free to contact us at any time. Our staff is happy to answer any questions you may have: email@example.com | (512) 535-1431