WE HAVE RE-OPENED!
Hutto Bible Church is excited to announce that we are gathering in-person for Sunday services. Because of the need to ensure safe social distancing, it looks different than what we are used to. Here is the plan we have laid out for gathering in person that we feel is the most loving way to gather with others and is the most honoring to God:
SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES & INFORMATION
- 8:00 a.m.
- 9:30 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m. (AS NEEDED - WE DO NOT FORSEE OPENING THE 11AM SERVICE IN THE NEAR FUTURE)
Register now by going to EVENTS in your CHURCH CENTER APP or by clicking below:
Join us for one of our family-style services. Each service will have live preaching and live worship.
- We will not have any in-person Children's Ministry or Student Ministry services, until we feel we can safely do so.
- Families will need to pre-register for the service time they will attend. Children and students will be asked to sit with and remain near their parents at all times.
- Anyone that is in the at-risk category, lives with someone that is, or is not ready to gather in person yet, is encouraged to continue participating in our online service from home.
Here are further measures we are taking to ensure that it is as safe as possible to begin meeting for worship in person:
- Anyone that is experiencing any symptoms of illness is asked to stay home.
- Everyone in attendance that is age 5 and over will be required to wear a mask.
- Anyone whose recent travel has resulted in self-quarantine is asked to stay home.
- People will be seated by family group in plastic chairs at least six feet apart from any other people in attendance.
- We have carefully created a cleaning routine that will include the sanitization of all chairs, restrooms and commonly shared surfaces. This will be completed after each service by trained staff and volunteers.
We are so thankful to serve a church family that loves one another and, above all, loves Jesus. We ask for your complete participation with the plan and guidelines we have set in place and we ask for your grace and patience as we proceed on this uncharted adventure together.
Please feel free to contact us at any time. Our staff is happy to answer any questions you may have: email@example.com | (512) 535-1431