Because we know that we are weakened and at risk if we try to go it alone, and because we want every man, woman and child in Greater Austin to have repeated opportunities to see, hear and respond to the gospel - the men of Hutto Bible seek to build one another up and drive each other to fulfill this purpose in our homes, communities and spheres of influence.
Through Bible studies, disclipleschip, and special events, the men of Hutto Bible are challenged and supported in providing spiritual leadership to their families and the community.
- Identity: Every man is a new creation in Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- Purpose: Every man needs to grow (Mark 12:30-31)
- Call: Every man has a holy mission (2 Corinthians 5:18)
- Character: Every man is to live/lead as Christ lived (Romans 5:3-4)
It's not about numbers but health. Our desire for ourselves and for those who join us is to worship God and enjoy Him forever! We're all about being a part of Gods transformation in your life, marriage, work place, freidnships, etc. etc.
- Annual Men's Retreat April 14-16 | REGISTER NOW!
- Seasonal Men's Bible Studies
- Quarterly Cookouts
- Occasional service projects, mission trips, workdays, fun get togethers and much more!
You'll find guys connecting in various ways and we would love to help get you connected.
..or would like to know what's coming up? Join our Facebook group
..or just want to grab a coffee?
You can email our Director of Men's Ministry, Josh Stockel.