We want to do our best to equip parents and leaders to pour into the next generation. Here are some resources to help guide your conversations with the few who are in your life.
- iParent - Up to date revies of apps, social media, and websites for parents. Great resource for deciding what social media and apps you should let your kids on.
- ScreenIt.com - Through content reviews of movies for parents.
- Common Sense Media - "We rate, educate, and advocate for kids, families, and schools"
- Parent Cue - Resources to help you make the most of the time you have now.
- Bullying Conversation Guide
- Dating Conversation Guide
- Divorce Conversation Guide
- Kids in Crisis Conversation Guide
- Salvation Guide for Kids and for Students
- Technology Through the Phases for Elementary, Middle School, and High School
- Three HURTS Children Face Conversation Guide